* ျမန္မာျပည္သူ/သား ညီေနာင္အေပါင္းသို႕( ျပည္တြင္း/ ျပည္ပ) !!! (ဗေလာင္းဗလဲ)ဘန္ကာလီေသြးထိုးလႈံ့ေဆာ္သူကင္တားနား( BANGALI INSTIGATOR QUINTANA ) ကို လက္ရွိတာဝန္သက္တမ္းမကုန္ဆုံးမွီႏွင့္ တာဝန္သက္တမ္းကုန္ဆုံးျပီးဘန္ကာလီအေရးကိုအေၾကာင္းကိုအေၾကာင္းျပျပီးဆက္လက္တာဝန္မထမ္းေဆာင္ႏိုင္ရန္အတြက္ ရာထူးမွႏႈတ္ထြက္ေပးဖို႕နဲ႕ ၄င္းေနရာအစားထိုးခန္႕အပ္ေပးဖို႕အတြက္ UNကိုေတာင္းဆိုတဲ့ပန္ၾကားစာ “sign petition” မ်ားထိုးေပးၾကပါ။ Facebook ,Twitter မ်ားတြင္ ” SHARE ” ေပးၾကပါ။EMAIL ျဖန္႕ေဝေပးၾကပါ။ ” ျမန္မာျပည္ အနာဂတ္အေရး ျငိမ္းခ်မ္းေစဖို႕ “ေက်းဇူးအထူးတင္ပါသည္။* Htein Lin (a) Lin Htein ( Global Campaign Coordinator ) ) ( Burma Democratic Concern BDC ,UK )
People of Burma want U.N. special rapporteur on human rights, Tomas Quintana, be removed since he is biased in his reporting on Rakhine conflicts in Burma and he should be replaced with someone who would be sensitive to Burmese history, values and culture.
Why we don’t accept Tomas Quintana?
The following are the reasons why we don’t accept Tomas Quintana:
(1) Tomas Quintana uses the terminology so-called Rohingya whenever referring to Bengali in Arakan.
(2) Tomas Quintana uses the divisive usage of using the religious groups when he is referring to Arakan and Bengali such as Buddhist and Muslims.
(3) Tomas Quintana got plenty of time and planned in advance to meet Bengali groups (so-called Rohingya) in Burma, in Thai-Burma border, in Burma-Bangladesh border, in USA, in UK and all over the world but they got no will and no intention to do the same to Arakan of Burma and Arakan supporter groups.
(4) Tomas Quintana calls for reform of 1982 Burma citizenship laws which we see it as the infringement of Burma’s sovereignty.
(5) When we examine why he calls for reform of Burma’s 1982 citizenship laws, we would like to highlight here that he is just echoing what so-called Rohingya, Bengalis, groups have been lobbying for and their supporters, mostly non-Burmese so-called Burma Campaign groups who sought funding from various funding organisation under the various names and titles, have been lobbying for and so these calls are not valid. Accordingly, Tomas Quintana calls for reforming Burma to reform 1982 Burma’s citizenship law is void.
It is time for Tomas Quintana to vacate his post as United Nations Human Rights Envoy to Burma. Collusion between Tomas Quintana and the so-called Rohingya Bengali was all too apparent by Burmese extinguishing impartiality and credibility of the envoy.
We have been expressing our doubts over his impartiality and now the image is much clearer that he is merely a special advocate for the so-called Rohingya Bengali. Tomas Quintana has completely ignored the democratic voice of the people of Burma. Clearly Tomas Quintana has chosen to court the so-called Rohingya Bengali at the expense of vast majority of the population of a nation.
<a href=”http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/united-nations-time-for-tomas-quintana-to-vacate-his-post-as-un-human-rights-envoy-to-burma.html”>Time for Tomas Quintana to vacate his post as U.N. human rights envoy to Burma Petition | GoPetition</a>
Click to access Letter-to-Mr-Tomas-OJEA-QUINTANA-from-meiktila-Burmese-Version.pdf
You must be logged in to post a comment.