Skip to content

#Myanmar #Burma #Firecrackers #Spark #Fire In #Mall & #Residential #Building

February 19, 2015

A fire broke out at residential and a mall building, where the Gamone Pwint Department Store is located, in Yangon Wednesday.
Fire services department said the flames started at around 9:50 pm and was put out around midnight.
The flames, which damaged about 9.5 million kyats, 9,500 US dollars worth of properties, are believed to have been sparked by fire crackers used by a Chinese family living at the fourth floor of the building. photocr.
Pankhit Lay

11006363_10205834104762628_3566608151717647619_n10411130_10205834318567973_7799538832659994656_n10615547_10205834316967933_4772455504269646234_n

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: