#BURMA #INTERNATIONAL #MEDIA #Protesters #MiChaungKan #VIOLENCE?
HELLO INTERNATIONAL MEDIA, WAIT A BIT, MAYBE YOUR BLOOD AND VIOLENCE IS COMING , SO YOU CAN TAKE IT AND SELL ..
■Protesters of “ Mi Chaung Kan 1.2.3” Seeking solution for negotiation of our inherited land takes 267 days■Yangon City Development Committee – YCDC. CR. ကိုေဝ ဠဳ
1. We used to live with our own house, land, jobs and family.
2. After our inherited land was confiscated, our life came to change now as sit-ins.
3. We want to live like all of you with owning proper house, food, jobs and be dignified citizens.
4. Thank you so much for those who share their support and sympathy on us.
5. We need your assistance pushing the government to solve current land disputes immediately (oR) to arrest us.
6. We firmly believe that we are in a better position to talk with the government for the solution (oR) to be arrested.