MYANMAR Burma denies planting of mines on the international border Bangladesh

narinjara news

 

Myanmar-Bangladesh-border

Maungdaw, 7 January 2013): Burma (Myanmar) denies its hands in planting mines along the border areas with Bangladesh. It is learnt from a letter sent by a responsible Burmese official from Maungdaw.

The letter, sent by an authorized person from Maungdaw  police station to Narinjara, rejected the claim made by the Bangladesh Border Guard that Burmese agencies were involved in planting mines in Burma-Bangladesh border areas.

“It (planting of mines) is not related to our border security forces. It may be handiwork of some miscreants who wanted to destroy our goodwill to a neighboring nation,” said the letter sent to Narinjara through e-mail.

Mentionable is that the Bangladesh border security forces had discovered 39 mines along the international border with Burma in the last week of December, which were later removed, said a report published in The Daily Star recently.

“As far our knowledge goes all those reported mines were actually handmade and locally manufactured bombs only. Our forces do not deal with those kinds of explosions. So the accusation does not have the merit,” added the letter.

เสียงนกหวีด…หวีดดังตลอดการวางดอกไม้จันทน์ ถึงเราจะไม่รู้จักกันเป็นการส่วนตัว ผมก็เสียใจมาก ที่คุณวสุ..VIDEO

เสียงนกหวีด…หวีดดังตลอดการวางดอกไม้จันทน์ ถึงเราจะไม่รู้จักกันเป็นการส่วนตัว ผมก็เสียใจมาก ที่คุณวสุ..จากไปเช่นนี้ ขอให้สู่สุคติครับ

CREDIT KANOK RATWONGSAKUL

 

1545941_566734073403160_1729302607_n

THAILAND : สื่อออนไลน์ ด่าสื่อยักษ์ใหญ่โลก New York Times ว่ารับเงินจากกระทรวงต่างประเทศ ภายใต้โครงการ NED หรือ National Endowment for Democracy

สื่อออนไลน์ ด่าสื่อยักษ์ใหญ่โลก New York Times ว่ารับเงินจากกระทรวงต่างประเทศ ภายใต้โครงการ NED หรือ National Endowment for Democracy เขียนบิดเบือนความจริง อย่างน่าเกลียด โดยหยิบยก ข้อความที่ เขียนถึงกลุ่มผู้ประท้วง ในเขมร กับ ไทย ต่างกัน ขาวกับดำ

ข่าวเขมรประท้วง …….จนท.ตำรวจปราบฝูงชน เปิดฉากยิงผู้ประท้วง เสียชีวิตไป หลายคน โดยการประท้วงเกิดขึ้น เพราะฮุนเซน ปกครองประเทศ ด้วยระบอบเผด็จการ ไม่มีความเป็นประชาธิปไตย มานาน 3 ทศวรรษ โดยประกาศชัยชนะในการเลือกตั้ง เดือนกรกฎา ได้เพราะมีการโกง

ข่าวไทยประท้วง …….กกต.แถลงว่าการเลือกตั้ง ใน 2 กพ. จะยังต้องดำเนินการต่อไป แม้ว่ากลุ่มผู้ประท้วงจะขัดขวาง ซึ่งนำโดยผู้นำพรรคฝ่ายค้าน ที่พยายามตั้งสภานักวิชาการ แทนการเลือกตั้ง เหตุผลเพราะฝ่ายค้าน ไม่สามารถเอาชนะ การเลือกตั้ง รัฐบาลยิ่งลักษณ์ ได้

เจตนาในการบิดเบือนเห็นชัดว่า ในขณะที่เขมร พูดถึงการเลือกตั้งมีการโกง ผู้นำเป็นเผด็จการ แต่ของไทยไม่แม้แต่ จะพูดความจริงว่า การเลือกตั้งในไทยเป็นการต่อสู้กับ ทักษิณที่อยู่เบื้องหลัง เป็นนักโทษหนีคดี และ สังหารหมู่ บริหารประเทศผ่าน สไกป์ แสดงชัดว่า ” ประชาธิปไตย ” ในนิยามของ สื่อมะกัน ขึ้นอยูกับผลประโยชน์ เพราะพฤติกรรม ทางการเมือง และประวัติของทักษิณ มันฟ้องชัดๆ ว่าไม่ต่างจาก ฮุนเซน

PROPAGANDA NY TIMES

@ Siriwanna Jill

THAILAND : Ex-defence minister acquitted of poll fraud charges in 2006 ELECTION

BANGKOK, Jan 7 – The Thai Appeals Court today acquitted former defence minister Thammarak Issarangkura na Ayudhya of charges on poll fraud in a 2006 election.
Four others were sentenced to jail terms ranging from two years to three years and four months.
In its reversal of the Criminal Court’s ruling, the Appeals Court said there was insufficient evidence to charge Gen Thammarak of hiring Amornwit Suwanpol, an Election Commission (EC) official, to change documents to enable disqualified candidates of the Pattana Chat Thai Party to run in the 2006 election.
Gen Thammarak, then an executive of the subsequently dissolved Thai Rak Thai Party, allegedly collaborated with small political parties to contest the ruling Thai Rak Thai Party in the 2006 snap poll.
Three other defendants, all of whom were members of the small-sized Pattana Chat Thai Party, were identified as Chavakorn also known as Kornkrit Tosawat, Suksant aka Chatuchai Chaithes and Buntaweesak Amornsin.
The trio, each sentenced to two years jail without suspension, allegedly bribed Mr Amornwit, the second defendant, with Bt30,000 to make changes to election registration documents during March 2-7, 2006.
13890918949383-640x390x2
The court found Mr Amornwit guilty and sentenced him to three years and four months’ imprisonment. 
The Criminal Court originally sentenced Gen Thammarak, Mr Chavakan, Mr Suksant and Mr Boonthaweesak to three years and four months in jail and Mr Amornwit, the EC official, to five years imprisonment. 
The court said testimony by Mr Chavakorn and Mr Suksant against Gen Thammarak were one sided and the former defence minister rejected the allegations, insisting that he was not involved in the bribery.
A smiling Gen Thammarak said on leaving the courtroom that he appreciated the Appeals Court’s verdict and stood firm that he was not involved in the scandal.
He was given moral support by a group of well wishers who packed the courtroom. (MCOT online news)

Suthep Thaugsuban (สุเทพ เทือกสุบรรณ) speech stage 7.january

SUTHEB

Information Center for Civil Movement for Reform and Good Governance in Thailand

Suthep Thaugsuban (20.14): Brothers and sisters, dedicated patriots, good evening. I applaud all those who joined our 7-hour march today. Despite the scorching sun, everyone continued to sing and smile. Our Thonburi friends were very happy to welcome us. Our Thonburi supporters have asked why we are not occupying their side of the city. One main reason is because we want to invite as many government officials – who are mainly stationed in Bangkok – to join us as possible. We therefore invite all of you in Thonburi to come occupy Bangkok with us.People kept joining us along the way. I was afraid that the 10,000+ lunch packs we had prepared wouldn’t be enough. But the masses assured me that they had brought their own provisions, and even gave me food.We didn’t march past any financial or business districts today because Thonburi is a residential area. Still, our friends across the river donated over 2.5 million baht to Ratchadamnoen kitchen! I cannot thank you enough for your generosity. And even better still are your promises to bring your entire household to occupy Bangkok on 13 January 2014.

It is time for us to show the world that this sham government can no longer govern. We are focusing on blocking government officials from traveling to work, although director-generals and deputy permanent secretaries have already openly joined our rallies. They even gave us tips on which areas to occupy.
We have no other viable option to topple Thaksin’s proxy government. They refuse to step down. But rest assured that we will inconvenience Bangkokians as little as possible. The protesters will leave bus lanes open, and friendly taxis such as those with Thai flags can also travel in those lanes. Medical vehicles will of course be able to freely travel, although state vehicles will not be allowed to pass. Let me also stress that Occupy Bangkok does not involve shutting down public transportation or any airports, thus tourists will be able to get around the city.
We will prevail over the Thaksin regime, my friends. It is only a matter of when. And on the day that sovereign power is returned to the people, our first act will be to seize the assets of Yingluck and her corrupt cronies who have pillaged our country.
To those UDD (redshirt) leaders who keep terrorizing us, who keep threatening to murder me, we’re not afraid of you! If you take me down, a million Kamnan Sutheps are ready to immediately replace me. There’s no room left for you here. We will accept nothing less than a free, fair Thailand for our future generations. We are not afraid!
Unlike the other side who keeps falsifying information and fabricating allegations to discredit us, we are honest and responsible citizens. Stop trying to trick the public. They’re too smart.
On the 13th, we must remain disciplined. Please stay alert and help us block off only the designated intersections. This will help keep any disturbances to a minimum.
 Jarupong (caretaker Interior Minister and leader of the Pheu Thai Party Jarupong Ruangsuwan), we’re not afraid of you either. Look at all these Kamnan and officials from Chumporn. Come take a picture! You can’t bully us!
sutheb
Representative of Chumporn Kamnans and officials (20.49): Caretaker Minister Jarupong, you denounced the law so we no longer respect you. We will fight alongside the people until we win. No longer will we let this government bring the country to ruin. Thank you, Kamnan Suthep, for showing us how to rise up by example.
SUTHEB
I invite the Kamnans to sing with me on stage, and on behalf of everyone, thank you all for your bravery.
Have you ever seen a "patriot tree?" Thank you for sharing this, PDRC-Uttaradit.
Have you ever seen a “patriot tree?” Thank you for sharing this, PDRC-Uttaradit.

วันนี้มีต้นไม้มาแนะนำจาก คุณนิกร ชำนาญหมอ ออกดอกบานเต็มต้น ดอก กปปส.ครับ สวยจริงๆครับ

BURMA MYANMAR : Battles Rage in Southern Kachin and Northern Shan State

Battles Rage in Southern Kachin and Northern Shan State

January 7, 2014 by KachinLand News

A battle took place between the 4th Section of Kachin People Militia (MHH in Kachin) under KIA’s 2nd Battalion and Burmese army’s 290th Light Infantry Battalion (LIB) at a location between Nam Jawn and Bang Chyung village in southern Kachin State on Jan 5. A KIA source says Kachin People Militia troops encountered about 60 government soldiers from 290th LIB at around 1:30 pm. At least 2 government soldiers died and 1 wounded in this battle, said the source.

Another battle took place at Mungding Pa village in Mansi Township between KIA’s 12th Battalion troops and Burmese army’s Shwegu-based 56th LIB troops on Jan 6 at around 4 pm. KIA’s 12th Battalion sources say they captured some government troops but later returned them to the commander of the 56th LIB.

Local sources said Burmese army initially withdrew its troops stationed at Mungding Pa, Kawng Ja, Namlim Pa and Saga Nam Hkum, and relocated them at Madang Yang, Tan Tada, Si Kaw, Si Hkan Gyi, Hka Chyi and Si-U during the last week of December. Upon hearing the news of troop withdrawal, a few IDPs returned to Mungding Pa and Namlim Pa but faced with government troops and were trapped in and around their villages. Despite an apparent troop withdrawal in the last week of December, Burmese army troops reoccupied the area during the first week of January.

In northern Shan State, a combined force of KIA’s 34th Battalion troops and TNLA’s 717th Battalion troops fought against Burmese army’s 504th & 506th Light Infantry Regiment troops under MOC-1 between Myo Thit and Pang Swi in Kyawk Hme Township on Jan 4. A KIA source said government troops launched an attack on KIA/TNLA position beginning 10 am but withdrew to their base at around 4 pm after suffering heavy casualties. At least 6 government soldiers were reportedly killed and several others wounded in this battle. There have been almost continuous skirmishes in northern Shan State between KIA troops and Burmese government troops since New Year Eve.

Myitkyina residents say they see fighter jets scramble over their town as Burmese Air Force pilots conduct training exercises at Myitkyina Nam Pawng Airstrip. Several military trucks carrying artillery ammunition and other military equipment were seen travelling from Bhamo to Mansi and Shwe Gu. KIA field commanders say battles will intensify unless Burmese army troops are withdrawn from their controlled territories.

KIA

ตร.กองร้อยควบคุมฝูงชน หน่วยเก็บกู้ตรวจสอบวัตถุระเบิด สาธิตพร้อมชี้แจงข้อเท็จจริง การปฏิบัติหน้าที่ ณ สนามไทย-ญี่ปุ่น ดินแดง

ตร.กองร้อยควบคุมฝูงชน หน่วยเก็บกู้ตรวจสอบวัตถุระเบิด สาธิตพร้อมชี้แจงข้อเท็จจริง การปฏิบัติหน้าที่ ณ สนามไทย-ญี่ปุ่น ดินแดง
1512338_349575075182407_377429471_n1184829_349575108515737_1185127381_n
1521220_349575095182405_1528780010_n1601561_349575155182399_481078951_n

วันที่ 7 มกราคม 2557 พ.ต.อ.ณัฐพล โกมมินทรชาติ ผู้กำกับการควบคุมฝูงชน 1 กองบังคับการ กองร้อยควบคุมฝูงชน พ.ต.ท.ศรายุทธ อรุณฉาย สารวัตรงานแผนและการฝึก กองกำกับการควบคุมฝูงชน 1 กองบังคับการกองร้อยควบคุมฝูงชน พร้อมด้วย พ.ต.อ.กำธร อุ้ยเจริญ ผู้กำกับการกลุ่มงานเก็บกู้และตรวจสอบวัตถุระเบิด ร่วมกันสาธิตอุปกรณ์ควบคุมฝูงชนที่ใช้ควบคุมสถานการณ์การชุมนุม เมื่อวันที่ 26 ธันวาคม 2556 ที่สนามกีฬาไทย-ญี่ปุ่น ดินแดง กรณีกลุ่มผู้ชุมนุมพยายามบุกรุกเข้ามาภายในเพื่อขัดขวางการลงสมัครรับเลือกตั้ง ส.ส.บัญชีรายชื่อ

พ.ต.ท.ศรายุทธ อรุณฉาย สารวัตรงานแผนและการฝึก กองกำกับการควบคุมฝูงชน 1 กองบังคับการกองร้อยควบคุมฝูงชน ชี้แจงว่า กองกำกับการควบคุมฝูงชน 1 ได้นำกำลังเข้าร่วมปฏิบัติหน้าที่ จำนวน 1 กองร้อย ซึ่งมีเพียงอุปกรณ์ป้องกันตัว โดยจะมีพลยิงแก๊สน้ำตา และพลยิงกระสุนยาง ชุดละ 1 นายเท่านั้น พร้อมยืนยันว่า การชี้แจงในวันนี้ (7 มกราคม) เพื่อให้สื่อมวลชนและประชาชน ได้รับทราบข้อเท็จจริง ซึ่งการใช้กระสุนยาง เพื่อเตือนและเว้นระยะห่างกับกลุ่มผู้ชุมนุม โดยไม่มีการเล็งใส่ตัวบุคคลเด็ดขาด และเน้นยิงในที่โล่งแจ้งเท่านั้น ส่วนการใช้แก๊สน้ำตาแบบน้ำ ใช้เพื่อแยกผู้ชุมนุมกับผู้ไม่เกี่ยวขัอง ซึ่งสีที่ผสมน้ำ ก็เป็นสีผสมอาหาร ไม่มีอันตราย

สำหรับแก๊สน้ำตาที่เจ้าหน้าที่ใช้ จะมี 2 แบบ คือ แบบยิง สามารถยิงได้ในระยะ 50-150 เมตร ส่วนแบบขว้าง แบ่งเป็นชนิดผงแป้ง และควัน ซึ่งสามารถขว้างได้ไกลที่สุดไม่เกิน 25 เมตร ขณะที่ อาวุธปืนที่ใช้ยิงแก๊สน้ำตานั้น มีขนาด 38 มม. ลำกล้องไม่มีเกลียว ไม่สามารถใส่ลูกกระสุนปืน เอ็ม 79 ได้ เนื่องจากกระสุนเอ็ม 79 มีขนาด 40 มม.

พ.ต.ท.ศรายุทธ กล่าวว่า กรณีชายชุดดำบนดาดฟ้า อาคารกระทรวงแรงงาน ซึ่งเป็นตำรวจในสังกัดกองกำกับการควบคุมฝูงชน 1 จำนวน 10 นาย ขึ้นไปปฏิบัติหน้าที่ ได้รับคำสั่งให้ถอดสัญลักษณ์ (อาร์ม) ออก จึงทำให้มีลักษณะคล้ายชายชุดดำ

ทางด้าน พ.ต.อ.กำธร อุ้ยเจริญ ผู้กำกับการกลุ่มงานเก็บกู้และตรวจสอบวัตถุระเบิด เปิดเผยว่า ภายหลังสถานการณ์ความวุ่นวายที่สนามกีฬาไทย-ญี่ปุ่น ดินแดง ยุติลง เจ้าหน้าที่ชุดเก็บกู้วัตถุระเบิด และกองพิสูจน์หลักฐาน ได้เข้าตรวจสอบบริเวณโดยรอบ พบของกลาง ประทัดยักษ์ หนังสติ๊ก ระเบิดปิงปอง ที่มีการดัดแปลง นำตะปู หัวน็อตติดโดยรอบ ซึ่งหากโดนจุดสำคัญก็จะทำให้เสียชีวิตได้

ทั้งนี้ เจ้าหน้าที่ได้มีการสาธิตการยิงกระสุนยาง แก๊สน้ำตา เปรียบเทียบกับเสียงของระเบิดปิงปอง ประทัดยักษ์ ซึ่งการสาธิตการใช้ปืนลูกซองยิงกระสุนยาง พบว่า เสียงของการยิงกระสุนยาง จะเบากว่าการยิงกระสุนจริง ส่วนเสียงการยิงแก๊สน้ำตา ก็จะเบากว่า ประทัดยักษ์ซึ่งมีเสียงดังและทุ้มกว่า
FM91

 

THAILAND Farmers block Highway 117-farmers’ outrage at delayed government pledge scheme payments and their protests

Farmers’ outrage at delayed government pledge scheme payments and their protests .Farmers from Pichit, Phitsanulok, Sukhothai, Kampangpetch, and Nakhon Sawan Block Highway 117

1526593_515801991868435_1521070603_n

1555582_726652327353587_1604927584_n

update:

Several hundreds of farmers blocking the Asian Highway from Phitsanulok to Nakhon Sawan agreed to remove blockades and disperse after they were promised by a caretaker minister that they will receive their money on January 15.

Farmers blocked Highway 117 in front of the Wachirabaramee district office yesterday to demand immediate payment for the rice they sold to the government under the rice-pledging scheme.

Kittisak Ratanawaraha, president of the Lower Northern Region Farmers Association, said farmers agreed to disperse when a caretaker minister said 70 billion baht fund has been approved and another 40 billion baht was being sought from the Election Commission for approval.

The minister said a total of 110 billion baht would be paid to them by January 15 through the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives, the farmer leader said. Continue reading “THAILAND Farmers block Highway 117-farmers’ outrage at delayed government pledge scheme payments and their protests”

THAILAND : Army chief to hold government responsible if violence breaks out

THERE WILL BE NO VIOLENCE IF YOU STOP RED SHIRT AND “MEN IN BLACK”

OR THESE PEOPLE

1470021_238053073030327_1398458147_n-1

THAI PBS-Army commander-in-chief Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha said the government must be held responsible if the protest escalated to violence similar to the 2010 riot.

The army chief did not rule the possibility of a military coup when asked about the current coup rumor after unusual movement of a large number of troops and their armory in the capital.

He said the troop movement was just to take part in the military parade on the Armed Forces Day and had nothing to do with coup rumor.

He said “rumor is just a rumor, so don’t worry about the thing that isn’t coming or not seen yet. Everything that exists must have a cause and we will have to find out. If there isn’t a cause, it does not exist. It is like a cow. If the cow has no wound on its back, the crow will not hold on its back and bite it.”

Asked to comment on the need to invoke emergency decree to handle Bangkok shutdown protest, the army chief said that the current political situation involved three groups – the government, the PDRC, and the “third-hands”, unlike in 2010 when two groups were involved, the government and the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship.

He said he has explained to the caretaker prime minister of the need and the reason to invoke the decree.

He told the prime minister that in 2010,  protesters resorted to violence by using lethal weapons with a total of 96 violent cases reported. The situation developed gradually to the extent that the emergency decree was necessary, he said.

He said he has also advised the Center for the Administration of Peace and Order not to repeat the 2010 situation.

Gen Prayuth said that he did not support any side to resort to violent mean that could  lead to loss of lives, adding whatever would happen, soldiers have to take care of the people no matter what color and which side.

Asked again whether he could confirm there would be no coup to resolve the conflict, Gen Prayuth did not rule out coup saying everything that happens has a cause and reason.

He asked not to implicate the army into the current conflict, and urged all sides to have patience and consciousness, saying the army is not an organization to resolve the problem.

But he advised the government to refrain from “using strong medicine as it is dangerous.”

Asked on the shutdown threat, the army chief said he was hopeful that if there was no violence, the situation could slowly ease.

However, he cautioned whoever resorting to violence, it must take full responsibility, particularly the government which is a universal principle for all governments to take responsibility if violence breaks out.